Contacting and finding us
Center for Biostructural Imaging of Neurodegeneration (BIN)
University Medical Center Göttingen
Von-Siebold-Str. 3a, 37075 Göttingen
Ph. +49 551 3961111 (secretariat)
Fax. +49 551 3961112
- Bus route 21 (to Nikolausberg)
- Bus route 23 (to Uni Nord)
- Bus route 41 (to Weende-Ost) and
- Bus route 170 (to Duderstadt)
Catch one of the above buses from outside the railway station to the bus-stop “Klinikum” near the main entrance to the main hospital building. The trip takes approx. 10-18 minutes. You can click here to find a bus connection via an interactive bus schedule. Bus connections
- Leave the freeway A7 at the Göttingen Nord exit.
- Follow the signs towards “Göttingen-Weende / Braunlage” to the end of the freeway feed road, the intersection B27 – Hannoversche Straße.
- Keep driving straight along the B27 (direction Braunlage) and in approx. 300 m turn right into the Robert-Koch-Str. (direction Klinikum)